Under the license for LibraryMusicSource.com (LMS) accepted by a Subscriber to LMS (which may be you as an individual or an institution to which you are affiliated) you are permitted to:
- search, view, retrieve, and display files on LMS;
- electronically save files on of LMS;
- print out single copies of files on LMS;
in each case subject to any specific restrictions or limits of the subscription plan to which the individual or institution has subscribed (see also "copyright" below).
Under the license accepted by the Subscriber, you may not:
- give your username/password to any third party, or otherwise post or distriubte your username/password;
- where the Subscriber is an institution, provide more user names/passwords than are permitted under the subsciption plan in effect;
- remove or alter the copyright notices, logos, headers/footers or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in LMS;
- systematically make printed or electronic copies of multiple files of LMS for any commercial purpose;
- display or distribute any part of LMS on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web (other than the institution's secure network, where the Subscriber is an institution);
- capture or copy any of the 'previews' of the files that appear in the file profile windows.
- permit anyone to access or use LMS (other than other users authorized by the institution, where the Subscriber is an institution);
- download complete or near-complete contents of any category of files (such as instrument, composer, etc.) for the purpose of duplicating collections for distribution.;
- use all or any part of LMS for any commercial use.
If you sign up to receive LMS email alerts or special feature, you may only use the material sent to you for personal use. You may not
- remove or alter the copyright notices, logos, headers/footers or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the material sent to you;
- systematically make printed or electronic copies of the material for any purpose;
- display or distribute any part of the material on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web;
- permit anyone to access or use the material;
- use all or any part of the material for any commercial use.
Copyright in each electronic file that appears in LMS is owned by CD Sheet Music, LLC and/or the rights holder(s) named in 'this content brought to you' window for that file. All rights are reserved. No files from the website may be copied (other than downloaded to the computer operated by the registered subscriber(s), modified, published or broadcast or otherwise distributed.
All other materials on this website are the copyright of CD Sheet Music, LLC or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. All materials on this website may be retrieved and downloaded solely for personal use. No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of CD Sheet Music, LLC.
CD Sheet Music, The Orchestra Musician's CD-ROM Library, and/or any other names of products or services provided by CD Sheet Music, LLC. and referred to on this website are trademarks of CD Sheet Music, LLC.
CD Sheet Music, LLC. makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this website for any purpose. All such information is provided "as is" and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non-infringement. CD Sheet Music, LLC. makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the website or the server that hosts the website are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. In no event shall CD Sheet Music, LLC., its employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and is without prejudice to any express provisions to the contrary in any written license or subscription agreement from CD Sheet Music, LLC. in respect of the use of any online service provided via this website.
Links to other websites are provided by CD Sheet Music, LLC. in good faith and for information only. CD Sheet Music, LLC. disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any website linked from or to this site.
By using LMS website, you are accepting the practices described in this statement.